Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor
Centrifugal Juicing System
For those of you who are looking for a well-built centrifugal juicer that is bound to last years and perhaps even a decade or more, the Breville DJE 820XL dual disc juicer may be worth considering. Made of sturdy heavy-duty die cast metal this juicer is as attractive as it is well built.
Features of the Breville bje 820xl
The Breville BJE 820XL has many great features that makes this juicer ideal for those people who love fresh juice in a hurry. Some of the included features are:
- A puree disc insert which retains much of the fiber rich pulps for those who want to make smoothies, soups, dips and other such food items.
- 5 speed dial that allows you to breeze through all different types of fruits and vegetables.
- A powerful 1200 watt motor
- Die cast metal body
- 3 Inch feeder tube let’s you spend less time preparing your produce before juicing.
- Stainless steel mesh basket for spinning out the pulp
- Cord storage
- Safety locking arm which prevents you from running the juicer unless the lid is firmly locked down resulting in less mistakes and messy clean-ups
- Includes cleaning brush
- Overload protection will automatically shut down the juicer if it is overloaded preventing burn out.
- 1.2 liter plastic juice jug
- Most parts are dishwasher safe.
The Breville bje 820 dual disc juice processor does more that just juice that produce, it can be used to make ultra smooth smoothies as well. One look at this juicer and you can see that it is a sturdy machine made for years of use.
What the Reviews Have to Say about the Breville BJE820XL
Overall, reviews for the Breville BJE820XL juicer are extremely high with this dual disc processor earning a 4.6 star rating out of a possible 5 stars. Surprisingly only 7 our of the 78 reviews on Amazon rated this juicer under 4 stars. Here are some of the things that actual users liked about the BJE820XL.
Almost two-thirds of reviewers across the Internet stated that this juicer was made with high quality parts and was extremely well built. Several users specifically stated that even the plastic parts were heavy duty and made to last.
More than half the reviews mentioned that the Breville BJE XL dual disc processor produced juice very quickly and that it did a good job on juicing soft green vegetables. Most of the positive reviewers stated that this juicer was well worth the price.
There were a couple of things about the BJE820XL that users were divided on. One area where there seems to be minor disagreement was on the taste of the juice this machine produces. While the majority of users felt that juice from this juicer was excellent a few users stated that they got better tasting juice from other machines.
There also was a division regarding whether or not this juicer was easy to clean with most users finding that the Breville BJE820XL was extremely easy to clean and about a quarter of the users stating it was somewhat difficult.
The only negative that most users agreed on was that this juicer left the pulp extremely wet, and suggested that to get the most juice from each pound of produce that you might want to run the pulp back through the juicer to produce a higher juice yield.
Overall most users felt that the Breville BJE820XL dual disc processor was one of the best Centrifuge juicers on the market.